Monday 3 May 2010

A few Aims for this week


  • Produce an image to be screen printed to potentially form the patches of the quilt
  • Consider fully composition and different methods of putting the quilt/final outcome together (maybe use work sheets for this...?)
  • Start producing some cross-stitch images on photoshop and sew the patterns
I need to decide if I'm going to make a quilt in the fairly traditional form using patches with images on each and maybe a main image or whether I am going to manipulate the fabric to form one main image. For example like the work of Siggi Eggertson, which can almost be compared to a 'painting by numbers' technique. There are so many ways I could go with this quilt, I really need to pin point one main idea in terms of composition and stick to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment